Information Technology Services (ITS) at the University of Toronto (U of T) is excited to combine OHEIT with TKF, which celebrates the IT community at U of T. Ryerson University (RU) is also partnering to present RUCD, which brings exceptional focus to the importance of cyber security. It’s all happening this spring in the heart of Toronto at U of T’s beautiful St. George campus.
We thank all those that submit a proposal.
Due to time constraints and the large volume of applications only successful presenters will be notified.
The Anndore House
15 Charles St E.
Toronto, ON M4Y 1S1
Book by telephone: 416-924-1222
The name of the group is University of Toronto UnITe 2019.
For your convenience you can book online.
Reduced rate of $259 plus taxes per night.
This reduced rate will be available until April 5.
Why is the OHEIT conference (UnITe 2019) being combined with TKF and RUCD this year?
This year, OHEIT/TKF/RUCD 2019 offers triple the access, exposure and networking opportunities to the IT community. In fact, with the integration of these three events, we anticipate the largest attendance in the history of the OHEIT event.
Who will attend UnITe 2019?
More than a thousand IT professionals from across Ontario — including chief information officers, technical specialists, directors and managers — are expected to attend.
How many sessions will there be at the conference?
There will be approximately 60 high-quality sessions by the community, for the community.
What are the sponsorship opportunities for this event?
This will be a unique opportunity to showcase products and services, engage with decision-makers and build meaningful partnerships. This three-day event is expected to attract more than 1,000 attendees.
Other benefits include:
- Association with Canada’s top-ranked university and the Times Higher Education 21st university in the world
- Event website, signage and promotions via social media channels
- Two passes to the event (extra passes at half price)
To learn more about becoming a sponsor, visit sponsorship page.
What are the general benefits for attendees?
- To attend one of the largest and most respected professional networking events for the higher education IT community.
- Learn about the latest trends in technologies and services affecting Ontario’s higher education sector.
- Engage with an audience of more than 1,000, including including chief information officers, directors and managers.
- See keynote speakers, including artist, author and innovator Douglas Coupland.
- Choose from 60 high-quality sessions.
- Attend Ryerson University Cybersecurity Day (RUCD) and learn about the latest news and trends in the growing field of cyber security.
- Enjoy the best of culture, dining and activities − including planned OHEIT social events − available at your doorstep in this picturesque U of T campus location.